Ronnie L. Clay
- Criminal Defense
- Guardian ad litem
- Domestic Relations
- Traffic Violations
- Virginia (1993)
- College of William & Mary, J.D.
- University of Toledo, B.S.
- Criminal justice, cum laude
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Botetourt County Association (Former President)
- Virginia State Bar (Former Member, Disciplinary Committee)
Past Employment Positions
- Chief Assistant Attorney, Botetourt County (1996 – 2004)
- Attorney – Gentry Locke Rakes & Moore, LLP (1993 – 1996)
- Research Editor, Bill of Rights Journal (1992)
Spigle, Massey & Clay, P.L.C. has offices in both Fincastle and Salem, Virginia and serves clients in Roanoke City and Salem City as well as throughout Alleghany, Bedford, Botetourt, Craig, Franklin and Roanoke counties.